OUR BUSINESS IS LOCAL.
Being locally owned, we work with local purveyors & event vendors. We support local fundraising & green initiatives.
All of our local culinary offerings are prepared in house & to order. We excel in an innovative approach to event planning (revolutionary event minimum™). All of our venues are fully outfitted & furnished with our own tables, chairs & china. (No need to rent event essentials)
We are built on our reputation of forging long lasting relationships with our clientele. Our loyal client base represents the "who's who" in the Northeast. With no operational distractions (no rooms, no off premise catering), we are razor sharp focused on what we do best - creating your event. As a multi-brand company, we successfully operate multiple properties by differentiating the experience (no cookie cutter mentality – each of our venues has its own soul).
With special emphasis on charity events, we guide non-profit planners through nuances of modern-day benefits to maximize their fundraising & outreach goals. We consistently receive industry awards & recognition.
We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact. As part of our commitment to a healthy community and society,
we've taken the following steps to act responsibly.
Some key elements of our green initiative include:
- Recycling system for all products that are accepted by local recycling companies.
- Completely free of polystyrene products.
- Independent water filtration systems that purify & bottle our own water.
- Energy efficient light bulbs.
- Low spray valves in kitchen sinks to promote water conservation.
- Energy efficient ice machines that use only half the energy of the standard model to run.
- Energy efficient gas ranges, broilers & stoves which allow for more accurate heat delivery.
- Energy efficient food warming cabinets in our kitchens.
- 100% recyclable & chlorine free paper towels, napkins & tissue.